I already have a working understanding of using many of the features that come with being a google user. I have used google documents and sites some.I would like to see how I can expand in these areas even more. I do not have a blogger site but am excited to see how one works. I have taken an computer technology class at my undegrad and I learned how to create a website using Frontpage through Microsoft and having to use the system to convert it to actually be a website and not just a working document. I would like more experience of making websites from scratch and not just with the templates through google sites, either through google sites or a different program. I have lots of experience of creating powerpoints both the traditional lecture style as well as different ones like digital story-telling and specific skills for students using some of the special features and animations that are available through the program. I also have experience with using Final Cut Pro to edit videos. I would like more experience and see if there are other ways I can use this either with this program or other programs. Basically, I just want to advance my skills in these areas. I also would like to learn how I could put a powerpoint on a portable device. I kind of understand it but would like to become more efficient at this. I also think it would be cool to learn how to create a podcast. I can't think of anything else right now I want to learn from this class other than to take all these different kinds of technology and finding ways I can effectively use them in the classroom and specifically with students with special needs. Thanks!
Ashlee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I think you will do great in this class!! You have great goals!
ReplyDelete