Thursday, June 24, 2010

Digital Collection: Uploading Photos with Picassa

Today in class we worked with uploading photographs from a variety of sources. I have had experience with uploading pictures all the ways we have worked with today: online, photos by me, scanning, and screen shots. What was new for me was working with picassa and the other online sharing devices for photos we looked at today. I have always known what picassa, piknik, and some of the others were but I have sat down to use them myself. Typically because I don't have a lot of free time and to be truthful when I do have free time I choose to do other things, preferrably outside. I think it is because I spend so much time on the computer for class work, research, and work that I don't want to be on my computer more than I need to usually. However, I did enjoy getting to explore these different web resources that will be great for me to use as a teacher and just for fun. One way off the top of my head that I think it will be great for me to do some of these things for my personally is when it comes to my wedding/engagment photos and such as my fiance and I get closer to that point. I liked being able to play with this and I had fun with it.



Enjoy!

Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment