Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Webquest: Intro

Today we got to explore the world of webquest. I am still learning about them but I found them to be an interesting way to have students learn about a specific topic. I find that some webquest are easier to navigate and work with than others. I like the feel of webquests that take the student/individual to a different link/page for new information instead of having all the information be on one page. I also find it annoying when the webquest uses links throughout it that are not always helpful or the links do not open in a new tab making it hard at times to go back to the original webquest.

Here is a webquest I found today searching on google. I entered "science webquests" and found a website with over 250 science related webquests. Here is a link to the particular webquest I found. I like how it moved from page to page of each step of the process and also had great links and resources to help the student. http://cte.jhu.edu/techacademy/fellows/Hammond/WebQuest/kkhindex.html#intro

Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment