So far I have found this class to be a great experience for me to take what I currently know about technology and programs available on the internet and get to advance them. Also there are a lot of programs I have always known about but never have taken the time to sit down and play with them (like picassa and other photo sharing programs) to see how they really work. I am enjoying working on the current projects in the inspiration program. I think there are a lot of great uses out of this. I also enjoyed making the wiki. Basically, I think there are a variety of ways I can take what I know for basics from these different programs and try to take different aspects on them to work with my students needs, which is what I think is the main goal for me anyways.
Ashlee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment